The Avatar Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site where you can RP as your favorite character from Avatar the last Airbender or create your own custom character and Rule the Nations!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my character (Akaru)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akaru

my character (Akaru) Empty
PostSubject: my character (Akaru)   my character (Akaru) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Name:Akaru

Pet:doen't have one at the moment

Looks:spiky black hair with a ponytail in the back. He has a scar going down the left side of his face and he has extremely black eyes. He wears a red and black fire nation soldier outfit with black boots.

Village/City/Temple:

Bender:Firebender

Personality:Very aggresive, always wants to fight. He will fight for anything and will not back down. He plans to become the most powerful Firebender and maybe become the Firelord.

Figthing Style/Skills: my fighting style ios firebending

History/Background Story:He grew up in the poor sections of the Fire Nation. His parents taught him how to firebend when he was only five years old. He always got into fights when he was little because other kids picked on him about his scar.

He got the scar when he was three years old. His parents were fighting and his father went at his mother with a knife. He jumped in the way and got his face sliced open. His parents then stopped fighting to care for him. Afaterwards his mother left his father and lived alone with Akaru. Two years later his mother and father got back together and taught him firebending.

Now that he is fourteen his parents sent him to the Fire Nations army to serve under the Firelord. He is only a foot soldier at the moment but he plans yo become a commander and maybe become the Firelord.

Last edited by Akaru on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
|Uno - Star|

PostSubject: Re: my character (Akaru)   my character (Akaru) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Needed:

1.Fighting style for example you want to be a firebender so put that your fighting style is Etc.

2. NNeeds more history.
Back to top Go down
http://narutochaos.great-forum.com/
|Uno - Star|

PostSubject: Re: my character (Akaru)   my character (Akaru) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:59 pm

OK [Approved]-AB
Back to top Go down
http://narutochaos.great-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my character (Akaru)   my character (Akaru) Empty

Back to top Go down

my character (Akaru)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar Sagas :: Bender Sign Up :: Bender Sign Up :: Accepted Benders-
Jump to: