The Avatar Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site where you can RP as your favorite character from Avatar the last Airbender or create your own custom character and Rule the Nations!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seizor and hayato sparring.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seizor

Seizor

Seizor and hayato sparring. Empty
PostSubject: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 am

Seizor waits at the fire nation palace.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 am

Hayato appears behind a tree and says " are you ready ? "
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:21 am

yep, i am ready.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 am

Hayato got in his fighting set and shot some fire balls out of his hands while spinning.The white flames went everywhere but most of them were heading towards the other bender.
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:25 am

wait...what the!?
Seizor jumps and throws some tiny fire vortex's.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 am

Hayato easily dodges them and threw some lightning at Seizor( do you want me to change your name to Seizor) while he was in the air. He also threw some fire surrounding the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:31 am

(what is the difference?)
WHAT ARE U DOING!?...I DONT KNOW HOW TO REDIRECT LIGHTNING!
Seizor lands on the ground and throws fire at the lightning to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 am

Hayato does a windmill with his hands and five fire balls are directed at Seizor.( Your name is phoenix king and your rp name is seizor so your name should be seizor not phoenix king)
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 am

(go ahead and change my username to Seizor)Seizor kicks a fire stream at the fire balls and then throws more fire balls
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Hayato dodges and throws some lightning at Seizor.
Back to top Go down
Akaru

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Akaru walks out after a long day of training, noticing the Fire Lors and the Prince fighting. "What the hell." He runs out looking around wildly, wondering who he should help. "My Lord, what should i do."
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 am

" I am not the fire lord yet. Me and this fellow are having a friendly spar." Hayato said.
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am

yeah,there is nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:28 am

Hayato waited for his opponents next move. So he shot some fire balls at him.
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:49 am

seizor duked and threw some fire vortex's.(can we learn different elements after we master this one?)
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:52 am

((only if you are an avatar. sorry))

Hayato dodged and said " let's end this " Hayato ran towards Seizor. When he got close Hayato shot some lightning threw his shoulder. Hayato then took his sword and aimed it at Seizor's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 am

huff,puff,great.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 am

Hayato looked at Seizor and said Go get some rest. Hayato picked up Seizor and took him to the hospital.

((post in hospital))
Back to top Go down
Seizor

Seizor

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 am

(where?)
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 am

(( you will find it. i made a new topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seizor and hayato sparring.   Seizor and hayato sparring. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seizor and hayato sparring.
Page 1 of 1